Thursday 24 January 2013

Zack's Home Offices

I have snapped a few photos of Zack while he works. I thought this might make a cute little collection of photos when we are done with the amazing adventure. He has busted out the laptop and worked away in some beautiful and some not to beautiful places (think dirty buses with rain water come through the broken windows.)

He is an amazing writer and his columns are proving to be wonderful souvenirs for both of us. Thankfully I love quiet time and can keep myself busy very easily. Knitting, people watching, colouring in my Kama Sutra colouring book (best Indian souvenir find ever!!) all keep me entertained while he is hard at work. I have missed many opportunities but here are a few.

Taking a few notes while drinking a coffee in Montenegro.

36-hour train ride in Eastern Turkey. Hands down the nicest train we've been on - it was like we had our own apartment.

Rooftop sunset in Jaisalmer, India. 

Putting the finishing touches on a piece at a friend's house in Sofia, Bulgaria. This little friend was in the mood to help Zack procrastinate. 

Roof top over looking the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai, India.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite thing to do when Zack was working around me, was disturbing him.

    Specially if he said "Rodge, keep it down man, I'm on a conference right now..."
    NO YOU ARE NOT!!! I SAY WHEN YOU CAN CONFERENCE!!!! - I think that's an appropriate answer.

    ReplyDelete